If I were a Millionaire - English Essay

If I were a Millionaire

English Essay on "If I were a Millionaire" - Composition on "If I were a Millionaire"

Money plays an important part in our daily life. The rich enjoy all the comforts of life but the poor cannot get even a square meal twice a day. I sometimes dream of getting rich so rich that I could have everything I needed. I have certain wishes which I would like to fulfill if I become a millionaire.

I shall invest some of my money in prize bonds, saving certificate and the like. In this way I shall not only get benefit for myself but also help my Country in its development plans Further, I shall open schools and colleges that will give free education with board and lodgings to poor students. I shall also set up a big library. It will contain a large number of valuable and rare books.educationsight.blogspot.com I shall set out on a world tour to know about the living conditions and customs of different nations. I shall get first hand knowledge about the countries I visit.

First of all, I shall go to Britain and spend a few days there. I shall visit the famous seats of learning and meet eminent scholars. Then I shall travel across the Continent, stay at important places, and reach Russia. From there I shall proceed to Central Asia, a region that has always attracted me. When I shall go to China and see the forbidden Tibetan city of I hasa. Next, I shall cross over to Japan. Then I shall fly to the United States of America and spend a couple of months in touring the country. shall also visit some of the important countries of Africa.

After the completion of my travels, I shall write a book containing first hand information about the countries I have visited. I shall write about the customs, manners and ways of living of different nations. However, I shall not fail to mention the common qualities that bind all human beings into one brotherhood.

Lastly, I must say that I shall build a large house at a place of my choice, and live a peaceful life there. It is said that the rich are selfi h and greedy. I shall be an example to other wealthy people, and show them the way to contentment and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment