Why I Love Pakistan - English Essay

Why I Love Pakistan

English Essay on "Why I Love Pakistan"

Love is a fundamental passion of man. He needs arid desires sympathy, help and the love of others. Man is afraid of living alone. He is a social being. His life is bound up with society. He must live in a country and build a home. He must have a family and lead a happy fruitful life. H must seek union with his fellow beings. He cannot but love the country where he arid his family and the people he needs and loves, live. The country is his home, and the nation is his family. Thus man’s most powerful passion, love, takes his country as a natural object for love and respect.

I love Pakistan because it is my country and its love is in my blood. It has fed me, it has protected me. It has given me everything it has. This fair land has become flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone.educationsight.blogspot.com It is the land of my forefathers. They have loved it. They have loved here. Every inch of this soil is rich with their sweat and blood. Their bones are buried here. They have become a part of this land. To me this land is most precious and sacred and I love it.

This country is the embodiment of all that I love and cherish. It is not just a piece of land to me. It is a concrete symbol of the traditions, the aspirations and the hopes of my nation. It is our past, our present and our future. In the political sense it is a new state. But in reality it is thousands of years old. It is the land of Indus Valley Civilization. It is the Land where Muhammad Bin Qasim brought the light of Islam. My people have lived here for centuries. They have prospered here. They have thrived here as brave and honest people. Unfortunately, a foreign nation conquered this fair land. For a long time they kept it and its sons in bondage. But my people had all along been fighting to free their motherland.

Not only the people of this region, but all the Muslims of India also have offered great sacrifices’ for the creation of this homeland, It is the country of all the Muslims of the subcontinent. Every handful of its dust is coloured with the blood of our ancestors. We have paid a great price for it. And we are prepared to pay even greater price for its freedom, if it is necessary. This is our country, our homeland. For me it is the fairest of all lands. I love it with my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment