Application : To Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, requesting him to issue you a duplicate copy of your mark-sheet

Requesting to issue duplicate copy of mark-sheet
The Secretary.
Board of Secondary Education,
July 06, 2014
Respected Sir,
I am very sorry to inform you that I have lost my mark sheet during my railway journey in which someone stole my attache. I need it very badly for my admission in B.Sc. Part I.
I will fail to secure my admission in case I fail to submit the mark-sheet of the Intermediate Exam. by the 25th of this month. As such I very humbly request your good self for an early compliance.
The relevant details are given below—
Name — Raheel Ahmed Khan
Father's Name — Tariq Ahmed Khan
Year of Exam. — 2012
Roll No. — 9211420
Name of Centre — Govt. Hr. Sec. School, Malir
Thanking you for the favour.
Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment