Application : To Principal of your college for Free ship on the Grounds of your efficiency in sports

Request for the grant of free ship on the grounds of efficiency in sports.
To,
The Principal,
Govt: Degree College
Karachi.
June 3, 2014
Sir,
Most humbly and respectfully, I beg to submit that I am a bonafide student of your college. I have been taking active part in the games since school life. I had the honour of a captain of school cricket team.
I also played hockey and football. I also a regular member of the college cricket team. My sports record is excellent. Besides, I belong to a poor family. I cannot pay the college dues.
It is therefore requested to your gracious honour kindly to grant me freeship on the grounds of my efficiency in sports enabling me to continue my studies.
For the above act of kindness I shall ever remain grateful to your honour.
Yours faithfully
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment