Application : To the Principal of your college requesting him to give you a certificate regarding your conduct and character

Requesting to give you a certificate regarding conduct and character
To,
The Principal,
Inter College,
Karachi.
June 15, 2014
Sir,
Respectfully I beg to say that my father has been transferred to Karachi. As I have to join the D.A.V. Inter College, Karachi, I need a certificate about my conduct and character.
I may inform you that I joined your college in 2002. I have in- variably stood first in my class. Last year I passed the High School examination and my percentage of marks obtained was 72 per cent.
I was a member of football eleven last year. I was the Captain of the football team for two years 2013 and 2014. I also won first prize in debate competition last year. Kindly issue me the certificate within four days as we are leaving for Karachi on 25th July, 2014.
Thanking you for the favour,
Yours most obediently,
XYZ

1 comment:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete