Letter : To your friend telling him how you celebrated your birthday this year

Telling how celebrated birthday this year
ABC Cottage,
City Road,
July 15, 2014
My Dear,
I have received no letter from you since 10th January. I invited you to my birthday party which was on 7th February, but neither you came nor sent any letter. Are you angry with me?
I had invited all my friends and relatives on my birthday this time. It was arranged at my house. The front lawn was decorated with buntings, balloons, ribbons and multi-coloured bulbs. There was a decent music and dancing programme.
I sang a few film songs, which were appreciated by all. There were a lot of your favourite dishes. I really missed you very much on that day. Father arranged a Kawwali programme which was liked by all. The artists were delighted with a shower of rose flowers and currency notes. A lot of presents were presented to me. I was very happy to receive them.
Convey my resepect to your Mother and Father and let me know the cause of your absence per return of post to lessen my worry.
With best wishes,
XYZ

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete