Letter : To your mother for winter clothing as the winter is approaching

Winter clothing as the winter is approaching
Boy’s Hostel,
A. B. C. Road,
Karachi.
April 23, 2014
My Dear Mother,
I am sorry I could not write to you earlier because I was very busy with my half-yearly examination. Now I am free, the examination is over and thank God I have done very well in the examination. I'm sure I will get a high rank in the half-yearly examination. There will be biting cold after a few days. Mother, you know that I do not have sufficient woollen clothes. I need a woollen sweater and a woollen coat. They will probably cost a thousand rupees. Please send me this money soon so that I may purchase these clothes from the exhibition next month.
Kindly remember me to my brothers and sisters.
Your dearest son,
XYZ

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete