Letter : To Your Friend Inviting Her/Him on Your Birthday Party

Friend Inviting on Birthday Party
Examination Hall,
Karachi.
June 27, 2014
My Dear Friend,
I heard that you have returned from States recently. How was your stay there. Your sister wrote to me several letters and I promptly replied to her.
Any how let me come to the point of my letter. I am celebrating my fourteenth birthday on 28th of December. I have invited almost all friend whom you know very well. The venue of the party is my residence and time is 8 pm.
May I take this opportunity to informally invite you to attend my birthday party on date and time mentioned as above.
We shall have a topping time and it will be a great pleasure for me to feel your presence at the party.
I shall eagerly be looking forward to your attending my birthday party.
With good wishes and good luck to you.
Yours affectionately,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment