Unforgettable Moments in My Life - English Essay

Unforgettable Moments in My Life

English Essay on "Unforgettable Moments in My Life" - Composition on "Unforgettable Moments in My Life"

Once I was traveling from Karachi to Lahore by train. I was in first class, so there were only few passengers, with me. At a particular station, they all got off. Now I was completely alone in the compartment.

After sometime, a smart lady entered the compartment and sat next to me. She had a very clever plan to rob me. She said to me that if I did not hand over all the money to her which I had, she would complain to the railway police that I had robbed her. When I heard this dreadful speech I was completely and absolutely pass puzzled.educationsight.blogspot.com I hit a plan to save myself from the wicked plan of that lady. I therefore pretended that I was a deaf and a dumb fellow and requested to write in a piece of page what she wanted to say. She gladly wrote her demand on the piece of paper and handed it to me. I change my seat and took the piece of writing.

The railway police come and asked as what the matter was. The women as clever as she was burst into admits so she told that I had robber her of a thousand rupees. At first he seemed to believe in her story, but when I gave the piece of writing to the police, the women turned pale. She was caught red-handed and this way I saved from her wicked plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment