Application : To your Principal requesting for refund of your caution money

Requesting for refund of caution money.
The Principal,
Govt. Higher Secondary School
June 15, 2014
Respected Madam,
Respectfully I beg to state that this year I have passed the High School Examination from this school. It will not be possible for me to continue my study here, since my father has been transferred to Karachi.
May I, therefore, request you to very kindly instruct your office to refund my caution money amounting to Rs. 100/- and oblige.
Thanking you in advance,
Yours obediently,

No comments:

Post a Comment